How can I stop Archers Addicts emails going into my spam or junk folder?
It's great that spam software works so well but it's a nuisance when you don't receive the emails that you do want to get. Here are some of the ways you can ensure you receive the updates from Archers Addicts
Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Safe Senders List.
Please see below for instructions for some of the most commonly used ISPs:
1. Sign in and click ‘Options' in the top right of your screen.
2. On the left side of the page, click 'Safe and blocked senders' which is under the 'Junk email' section.
3. Click on 'Safe senders'.
4. Add the address or domain name, and click‘Add to list'.
1. From your Gmail inbox, open the Archers Addicts email you have received
2. Click on the arrow next to the reply button on the top right hand corner of the email
3. From the drop down menu, click on "Add sender to contacts"
1. Click on 'Contacts' in the menu on the left of the page
2. Click 'Add contacts'
3. Add Name and email address
4. Save contact details .
To add our email address to your Address Book or Custom Sender List:
1. Click the "Spam Controls" link (lower right area of your inbox).
2. When the "Mail & Spam Controls" box appears, click "Custom sender list".
3. Choose "allow email from " option
4. Add the domain news.marksandspencer.com
5. Click "Add", then "Save".
*AOL 7 & 8:
1. Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2. Select the screen name you are using to receive email.
3. Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name."
4a. For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include the following domain: * @update.archers-addicts.com
4b. For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains."
5. Click on "Next" until the "Save" button shows up at the bottom.
6. Click "Save."
For Outlook 2007
To make sure you can see emails as they were intended to be seen (including image)
Hope this helps!
Click Emailers if you would like to receive our email updates